martes, 28 de septiembre de 2021

5TH GRADERS GRAMMAR LESSON UNIT 1

COMPLETE THE CHARTS; LISTEN TO THE SONG FIRST.



 HAVE - HAD HAD-     TENER O POSEER

TO HAVE AFFIRMATIVE( tener)

SUBJECTFULL FORM SHORT  FORM
II   have  got I`ve  got
YOU

HEHe has gotHe´s got
SHE

IT

WE

YOU

THEY



   
TO HAVE NEGATIVE FORM.
SUBJECT FULL   FORM SHORT   FORM
I I  have not got I haven´t got
YOU

HEHe has not gotHe hasn´t got
SHE

IT

WE

YOUYou  You
THEY




TO HAVE  INTERROGATIVE FORM.

SUBJECT

 FULL   FORM

I

 Have I got..?

YOU

HE

SHE

Has she got...?

IT

WE

YOU


THEY


Exercise 1: Complete with the correct form of TO BE or TO HAVE. 
1 - My grandmother ___________ very well today.
2 - ___________ you a careful student ? 
3 - My eyes ___________ blue.
4 - They ___________ always late.
5 - My name ___________ Sergio. 
6 - Alex ___________ a new computer. 
7 - I ___________ nine years old. 
8 - He ___________ a very good computer. He works in Alcobendas. 
9 - She ___________ two children, a boy and a girl. 
0 - ___________ you tired ?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario