martes, 26 de septiembre de 2017

TO BE AND TO HAVE

Exercise 1: Complete with the correct form of TO BE or TO HAVE. 
1 - My grandmother ___________ very well today.
2 - ___________ you a careful student ? 
3 - My eyes ___________ blue.
4 - They ___________ always late.
5 - My name ___________ Sergio. 
6 - Alex ___________ a new computer. 
7 - I ___________ nine years old. 
8 - He ___________ a very good computer. He works in Alcobendas. 
9 - She ___________ two children, a boy and a girl. 
0 - ___________ you tired ?

Exercise 2: Complete with short answers 
'Are you happy to be here?' 'Yes, ______________

' 'Is Cayetana Italian?' 'No, ___________________

 ' 'Am I too short ?' 'No, ___________________ 

'Is your sandwich OK?' 'Yes, ________________

Have you got any sisters?____________________
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario