martes, 6 de marzo de 2018

PREDICTIONS AND FUTURE ARRANGEMENTS

1-WILL / WON´T

We use will and won´t to make PREDICTIONS about future.

  1. The sun will rise at 6:30 tomorrow
  2. Break time will be at 12:00.
  3. Next year most of my students will study year 6.
  4. I know that Robert is sick, but will he be back in school tomorrow?
  5. More people will use electric cars in the future.
ACTIVITY:
NOW WRITE YOUR OWN PREDICTIONS ( 3 EXAMPLES).
 - I WILL LIVE IN LONDON WHEN I AM OLDER

2-PRESENT CONTINUOUS WITH FUTURE MEANING AND ARRANGEMENTS.

Use present continuous to talk about PLANS and ARRANGEMENTS.
  1. Some students are travelling to the mountains.
  2. We are drawing carrier bags for people.
  3. I am meeting Sofía´s mum next week.
  4. Are you studying this weekend?
ACTIVITY:
Write about your plans for next week:
MONDAY-TUESDAY- WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY-FRIDAY
- On monday I am visiting my  granny.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario